Nice house, looks great! I look forward to checking out your blog! It is a fun way to keep up with long lost friends! Can't wait to see you the end of the month! I'll make sure Donnie doesn't ask the dreaded question!!!! In reading your little bio though, time does fly by... can't believe it's 10 years since Donnie & I met already. WOW. See ya soon!
I am a wife to an amazing man, the love of my life. Our journey together began almost seven years ago working at Ruby Tuesday, wow time flies when you are having fun!
4 comments:
ooh, I LOVE the color of your office, I will be doing something similar in my sewing room! Whatcha thinking about a window treatment in there?
So cute! Congrats!
Nice house, looks great! I look forward to checking out your blog! It is a fun way to keep up with long lost friends!
Can't wait to see you the end of the month! I'll make sure Donnie doesn't ask the dreaded question!!!! In reading your little bio though, time does fly by... can't believe it's 10 years since Donnie & I met already. WOW.
See ya soon!
I've officially given up hope that you would update this!
Post a Comment